1. How We Collect and Use Information We collect personal information from our website visitors in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
Information that you provide to us. We collect information that you provide to us when you set up an account with us, use our Services, or communicate with us. For example, we may request your personal information (e.g., name, postal address, email address, telephone number, credit/debit card number, security code) or your applicable business information when you register for an account or purchase our Service. We may also collect any communications that you exchange with us, as well as any information you provide in connection with your use of the Service. We collect information you may provide when providing content or commentary to our Service in the form of blog posts, comments, and the like (“User Content”). Please note that some User Content is published on our site and will be viewable by the public.
Information we receive from social networking sites. When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you login through Facebook, or share Company content on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or other sites, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages about products and services that may be of interest to you. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, purchase confirmation, changes or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Similarly, if you request information from us through an online contact form or if you email us, we collect the information you provide (e.g., name, telephone number, email address) so that we can respond to you. For more information about your communication preferences, see “Control Over Your Information” below.
We use or may use the data collected through tracking technologies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising; (c) identify you across multiple devices; (d) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (e) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website; (f) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (g) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using the Sites, as some features and services on our Sites may not work properly. Depending on your mobile device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. You may also set your e-mail options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our e-mail and performed certain functions with it.
3. How We Share Personal Information We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see “Control Over Your Information.”
4. Customer Data In providing our Service, our Customers may upload data to our Service, which may include personal information or data about our customers’ end users (all of which we call “Customer Data”). Customer Data is owned and controlled by our Customers, and any Customer Data that we maintain or process we consider to be strictly confidential. We collect and process Customer Data solely on behalf of our Customers, and in accordance with our agreements with the Customers. We do not use or disclose Customer Data except as authorized and required by our Customers and as provided for in our agreements with our Customers.
5. Control Over Your Information Email Communications. From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our website, products or services, notices about our organization, or information about products/services we offer (or promotional offers from third parties) that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain Services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
Modifying Account Information. If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account (e.g., your contact information) through “profile,” “account,” “settings,” or “preferences” options provided on the website or service. If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at the email or postal address provided below. Please note that Company does not own or control the Customer Data uploaded to our Service by our Customers, and cannot modify or delete Customer Data except at the request of our Customer, or as permitted by our Terms of Service.
6. Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising We may share, or we may permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other third party services, to collect, information about your use of our website over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Site as well as on other websites or apps, or on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site, and other information. This information is used to display targeted ads on or through our Site or on other websites or apps, including on Facebook. We or the online advertising networks use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests. As noted above, depending on your browser or mobile device, you may be able set your browser to delete or notify you of cookies and other tracking technology by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices, and/or the DAA’s resources at www.aboutads.info/choices, and you may also adjust your ad preferences through your Facebook settings. You may also be able to opt-out of some – but not all – interest-based ads served by mobile ad networks by visiting http://youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app. You may also manage certain advertising cookies by visiting the EU-based Your Online Choices at www.youronlinechoices.eu. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at [email protected]
7. Data Protection and Security Data Retention: Following termination or deactivation of your User account, Company may retain your information commercially reasonable time for recordkeeping, audit or other purposes. Any Customer Data that we have access to shall be retained, stored, and deleted according to our Agreement with our business customer.
Keeping information safe: Company cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
9. Children’s Privacy Company’s website and services are intended for use strictly by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that any personal information has been collected inadvertently from a child under 13, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]